Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thurs Prayer with Iyanla Vanzant

STAYING THE COURSE


In the air today, I feel the winds of change Father God.
In the air today, I feel the passage of time and a shift in direction.
In the air today, I feel hopeful for I know a positive change is right around the corner.
My arms are parted and waiting for You, God.
My hands are empty and I'm open to receive God-ordained encounters and experiences that take me to new heights.
My mind is free from thoughts that take me backward or forward.
I welcome the opportunity to practice patience and presence.
Thank you for granting me the power and persistence to stay the course, to quiet the ego mind and to stay firmly anchored in the here and now.
I am so very grateful to see with new perspective. I am thankful to have a renewed sense of hearing that sets me straight.
I appreciate the inner voice that reminds me that everything is more than okay, a faith that assures me that I am well taken care of.
I know that I have the power to speak good over my life and, in doing so, I am in the flow of God's goodness, grace and mercy.
For this and so much more . . . I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Amen.
Reverend Stacy Amara

No comments:

Post a Comment