Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Imagine


 
 
“I imagine that we’ll just take turns,” She said.

It was a moment face to face with him that changed her life.

There were no words spoken then, just his eyes locked on hers….

“When you feel weak, I will be strong; when the world has u feeling beat,

I’ll be right there loving it all away; and when I crumble, weary from

The struggle, your arms will envelope me and make it all go away.”

 

“I’ll be your shelter, you’ll be mine….surrendering our bodies,

and our minds.” She whispered as she stepped closer to him. He could feel

her breath on his neck, warm and soft.

 

“I’m sharing my heart and my soul with you; I’m going to trust you…”

Her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered to him. He felt a warm rush

Go through him.

 

“And I am sharing mine with you; I’m going to trust you.”

He said as he pulled her to his body.

It was in those moments that it all became so clear. This was the grown up love

That she had traveled years to find.

“I’ll be weak when you are strong, “he said, “I imagine we’ll just take turns.”

And tenderly his lips met hers and he kissed her breath away.

 

©2013.NOVEMBERGOLD.All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment