Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

I am about to begin my morning ritual to get ready to go earn my wage, but I got thinking about life and people and I felt like I had to release this tidbit of information before I go.

Life is full of all kinds of people, and I realize the importance each one of us has; even the people who hurt us, make us distrust etc...even they have a place because people are not always in our lives to teach us how TO be, sometimes they are there to teach us how NOT TO BE. I personally grew up in a world full of those people and today I'm thankful for them, because as I look in the mirror each day and face that woman staring back at me; I can feel good about who I see.

We spend alot of time in life being pissed off about the lackings of our parents or others, but ultimately there comes a day when the only person you can hold accountable for your actions are YOU. I could have been a statistic because of my past, I could have turned into all that I saw and experienced, but I didn't. I refuse to allow any of that to make me less than I was created to be.

Don't be less than you were created to be; no matter how people try to feed you their insecurity and mental poison; Just say NO.

Have a GREAT Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment