Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Opening to Joy

OPENING TO JOY

Blessed Mother, Father God, the Source of all good things, Divine Indwelling Spirit.
Today, I open my heart to receive and allow every gift that has been prepared for me.
I open my heart and my mind to allow joy into my life.
God, I confess that in the past I have been afraid to truly allow joy into my life. I confess that I felt a deep sadness over this awareness.
Somewhere in my life I came to have a deep seated belief that if good came into my life there would be a price to pay.
So, I didn't allow myself to truly celebrate all the good in my life for fear it would be taken away.
Divine Source of all things, I know better now.
So, I open my heart to receive and allow JOY.
I celebrate all the gifts of this life remembering that is what You have always desired for me and that I am worthy.
I am grateful for the healing of these old patterns and beliefs.
In gratitude, I accept all that is mine by divine birthright as the beloved child of the Most High God.
Thank You God, I love You God.
I let it be so and so it is. Amen.
Minister Lynn P. Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment