Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Dreamers Vision:


A Dreamers Vision:

 


John Lennon told us to imagine a world

With no greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man;

Progress does not just happen, it is made.

Each day as I rise with air in my lungs, I

Am reminded that I am blessed and that today

I am chosen to once more go out into the world

And be the changes I want to see.

My kind heart and forgiving soul are

No guarantees that the world will gift

Me back with the same;

But I do it anyway.
 

I live in a world that takes more than it gives sometimes

But I keep giving anyway.

I dream in color, but now and then life delivers in black and white;

I’ll keep dreaming in vivid color anyway.

I put my heart out only to have it stepped on time and time again;

But I will keep my heart open anyway.
 

There is no promise or any kind of guarantee that life will be kind,

That people will treat you with respect and simple courtesy,

But it’s important that we stay connected to our Source, our Creator, and that we continue to give what we can, believe in the best in people and just SMILE ANYWAY!
 

©2013.NOVEMBERGOLD.All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment