Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"The Early bird..."

Gets the worm! Or in my case, hammers out pages of writing! Writer's block be gone!


I woke up this morning before the birds even did, and before I had a chance to even feel agitated about being awake so early on a day when I didn't have to be in to work til mid afternoon, I was up being productive and getting things done. I sat down at the computer with my coffee in hand to begin my morning routine of facebook reading and posting, but my mind was cranking out paragraphs and showing me pictures of him and a time passed; I took another sip and pulled up a blank page and began typing. I've always known that I would have to tell our story one day, it was too magical and spiritual not to, but each time I had tried to begin, I lost the feeling and got stuck on words, which would always lead to me walking away and leaving the story in the back recesses of my mind.


Today, however, everything was in sync and the words have flowed from me, the story of him and me unfolding and being re-lived, moment by precious moment...it's all a little bittersweet, really...but it will live on in my heart and spirit always, and he will always be one of my favorite stories to tell. :)

©2013.NOVEMBERGOLD.All Rights Reserved. 





Be Blessed today, folks, & always...Be a Blessing as you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment